I’m developing more YouTube videos and one of them is: Introduction to TMUX
Here’s what I have so far:
A couple of things to note:
- Anything under the SSHD daemon (red dashed-square) is vulnerable to:
- network interruptions and/or
- session timeouts.
- When this happens, ALL OF YOUR SHELLS and work are immediately terminated! ☠️
- Anything under the TMUX Server (green dashed-square) is safe and will continue to run 😉
- And ☝️you can reconnect to those shells and pick up like nothing ever happened.